Your Board-Certified Orthodontist in Vacaville
Dr. Natalie Yang is a Board Certified Orthodontist by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). Only 33% of orthodontists achieve this certification (learn more). She is dedicated to helping adults, teens, and kids achieve their smiles of a lifetime. Her philosophy is that every person is unique and needs a personalized approach. Therefore, when you schedule your complimentary exam, you can expect to hear a treatment plan just for you.
Personally, Dr. Yang is a native of the bay area and grew up in Fremont, CA. She lived in Michigan for residency, but quickly found that she did not like the cold. After graduation, Dr. Yang worked at various offices before opening her own orthodontic office in Vacaville, CA.
Dr. Yang is very proud of her extensive education, which includes:
- Bachelor’s degree from University of the Pacific in Stockton, CA
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco
- Master’s degree in Orthodontics & orthodontic certificate from University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, a world-renowned program (Go Blue!). She was also elected class president and was acting chief resident.
Dr. Yang is a proud member of the:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
When not helping patients, Dr. Yang enjoys HBO documentaries, trying new restaurants, and hiking with her husband and cute shepherd dogs. She is also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, which she still practices to this day.