Our office is proud to offer a clear, convenient, and comfortable alternative to brackets. Clear aligners such as Invisalign, when combined with our expertise & the latest technology, will give you a result that is just as beautiful as braces. The latest technologies allow us to provide you with many benefits, such as:
- Faster Treatment. You may have heard that Invisalign is slower than regular braces. Not necessarily! With our experience, in some cases your treatment may be even faster. We will be able to review both options with you at your complimentary consultation.
- Unparalleled Comfort. You will never have a poking wire or anything cutting the inside of your mouth. There will never be any emergencies.
- Predictable Results. With our expertise, we can achieve the same beautiful and functional result as braces.
- Eat What You Want. No need to stick to a soft, non-sticky diet. When your aligners are removed, you can eat whatever your heart desires.
- Easier to Clean. It is incredibly easy and quick to brush and floss your teeth. Food will not get stuck like in-between your braces.
- Nearly Invisible Treatment. Most people cannot tell when you are wearing aligners.
- Convenience. Most appointments are 8-15 weeks apart. That’s 2-4 months between appointments!
The Invisalign & Clear Aligner Process
- Scans: When you are ready for treatment, we will take a digital scan of your teeth. This will allow Dr. Yang to move your teeth on the computer and treatment plan your case & approve the manufacturing of your personalized aligners. No need for goopy impressions!
- You get your aligners: A few weeks later, we will place attachments on your teeth, show you how to wear your aligners, and send you home with 3-4 months’ worth of aligners. You will change them out yourself at home. When you wear your aligners for 21-22 hours/day, you will start to see changes very quickly!
- Follow-up appointments are at 3-4 month intervals: Our ABO Board-Certified orthodontist will check your progress to make sure your teeth are moving correctly. Any adjustments that need to be made will be done at these appointments.
- Refinement: Most patients require a second set of aligners to fine-tune tooth movements and make everything perfect.
- Retainers: Retainer options will be discussed close to the end of treatment. Most patients receive clear retainers not unlike the aligners!
Call us at (707) 474-4707 to schedule a consult for your Invisalign & Clear Aligners treatment.