During this time, we are taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please take a moment to read through our appointment protocol PRIOR to your next appointment:
- Your appointment will be rescheduled if you:
- Have had a fever within the last 10 days
- Are having shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Have an active cough
- Have any other flu-like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue
- Have experienced a recent loss of taste or smell
- Have had any contact with confirmed COVID-19 positive patients
- A mask or face covering will still need to be worn during all non-treatment times in our office (Per CA Regulations for health-care facilities).
- Family members will not be allowed in the office if proper social distancing is not possible.
- Please maintain social distancing from other patients in the office. If not possible, please wait outside or in your car until the waiting room has cleared.
What to expect on the day of your appointment:
We will be checking your temperature using a contactless thermometer. Patients with a temperature over 100.4°F may be asked to reschedule their appointment.